I HAVE A NEW BLOG!


I HAVE A NEW BLOG!

DearLula.




I realized I had TOO much going on with the last blog and wanted to take it back to my 2 loves, ART and FASHION. So this blog will focus on those two things. I also want to do more outfit post. I'm not super wealthy (yet. Lol), but wanted to show girls, young ladies, older woman, etc how you can be stylish on a small budget. Being a broke girl in her 20s and oweing college loans, it's hard sometimes to buy what you want. I've been blessed with the creativity to find amazing pieces at a great deal or even taking old clothes and upgrading them to look new. For the art lovers out there, I hope this blog will help you find new artists to love and maybe even give you inspiration on future projects.


POSTS COMING SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment